Sunday, August 17, 2008

Korean Americans..Ooh La La

During my recent trip back home to Singapore, i went crazy and bought packs and packs of Korean movies and soap dramas. It wasn’t until the night of the departure did i got worried at my bulging luggage and the baggage weight limit. But luckily, we made it through the departure gates safely and without paying a fine. I was stoked!

Yesterday, i opened one of the many packs of Korean movie DVD and totally immersed myself among the cheesy plot and overdone dialogue in the movie Seducing Mr Perfect. As with all asian movies, sometimes it’s nice to just have some eye candy to watch. No offences to my athletic build husband, but the leading man was worth the 2 am bedtime. I think Asian Americans are finally taking over the Asian movies industry and Hollywood. As a secret between my readers and I, I guess now that I’m a married mother of 3 girls, it is my self-proclaimed right to perv on good looking guys at a distance.

The leading man is called Daniel Henny. He is half Korean and half American. I always have a soft spot for tall TALL guys and standing at 189 cm, he ticked all the right boxes for me. He looks alot like Dennis O’Neil, another Korean American but cooler and more distance looking. Alot of people say that asian americans are usually good looking. I beg to differ. I have seen some wierd combination but the really good ones often look abit more asian than caucasian, that's my opinion anyway.

Anyhow, google his name or Dennis name and you will see what I mean. Gosh, I feel like a teenybopper! Yum.

No comments: